Research Institute of Ecology and Natural Resource Management is formed in the structure of the Tyumen State University in December 2000 on the basis of the existing 1997 year interdepartmental research center for environmental research.
1. The unit for aquiring SPOT-2/4 and Terra satellite imagery was established (2008).
2. The bank of satellite images of oil and gas deposits of Western and Central Siberia, European Russia and Kazakhstan was established (2009).
3. The satellite monitoring technology for the oil deposit areas was developed (2009).
4. The satellite monitoring technology for agricultural lands and forests was developed (2010).
The main research achievements of staff of the Center and Institute, pioneered the practice of environmental government agencies and oil and gas companies are:
1. Methods of oil spills mapping (1998)
2. Methods of remediation in the oil-polluted territories in the Lower Ob' region (1998)
3. System of Small River cleaning from oil pollution with an application of the Bioconveyor "Viva" (1999)
4. Methods of environmental monitoring of oil fields (2000)
5. Technology of solid waste management (2001)
6. Establishment of the outpost to test various methods of oil pollution elimination in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area (2002)
7. Technology of producing construction materials from drilling wastes (2003)
8. Method of environmental monitoring of exploratory drilling sites (2004)
9. Technology of remediation of drilling waste waters (2006)
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
DRILLING WASTE MANAGEMENT
OIL POLLUTION REMEDIATION
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
More information is available from the PDFdocument, you can download it here.